Bullyid in Indonesia is registered as Yayasan (or Foundation) in Indonesia and incorporated as a non-profit organization. We work towards a nation where people affected by physical abuse, cyberbullying or traumatic events get the support they need and respect they deserve.
Bullyid serves diverse communities, many of whom experience a range of cyberbullying, physical and/or online abuse that may impact on their ability to cope and recover from what they have experienced. The purpose of this role is to support victims with legal knowledge, so then victims are aware of their rights and what is protected under legal and laws.
In everything we do, we seek to demonstrate our values: Passion, Commitment, Openness, Hope, Expertise and Understanding. If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you.
- Law student in 3rd or 4th year of Bachelor’s degree or 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree
- Able and comfortable to write in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Able and understand on how to provide “legal knowledge” through live chat
- Ability to make a comprehensive assessment of an individual’s situation and needs
- Some understanding of related Indonesian laws, policies for cyberbullying, revenge porn, domestic violence and/or any physical/online crime
- Commit to volunteer at least 4 hours per/week for 3 months
- Excellent communication
- Tech savvy
What will you get:
- Online training
- e-Certificate of accomplishment
- Reference letter
Bullyid are committed to recruiting with care and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all team members and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks will be required.
Bullyid is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive environment for our team. We believe having a diverse workforce at all levels allows us to represent the communities we serve and connect better with people affected by crime. We work towards a world where people affected by crime or traumatic events get the support they need and respect they deserve.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to get more details, or check out our Mental Health Support Virtual Volunteering Programme.